You may need to change the way that your Thermo is set up to sync data:
- If you want to use a different Wi-Fi network
- If you’ve changed the name or password of your Wi-Fi network
- If you want to switch from a Bluetooth setup to a Wi-Fi setup and vice versa
To change your setup configuration, follow these steps:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices.
- Select your Thermo.
- Select Update WiFi Configuration
- Press and hold the button for 6 seconds until the display shows “SETUP”.
- Select Next.
- Select Quick setup to use the Wi-Fi network configured on your device or Setup another network if you want to use another one.
Note: If you want to set up your Thermo in Bluetooth, Select I don’t have a Wi-Fi network.
- Type your Wi-Fi password and select Connect.