If you are having issues placing your order, perform the following steps:
- Make sure you are not using an AMEX card on the European store.
- Try using a private navigation window or a different web browser to place your order.
- Make sure you are not using any adblocker add-on.
If you are, please disable it during the order.
- Refresh your browser's cache.
Click here for more information on how to do that.
- Alternatively, bypass your cache by following the procedure below:
- In most Windows and Linux browsers: Hold down the Ctrl key and press the F5 key
- In Apple Safari: Hold down the Shift key and click on the Reload toolbar button
- In Chrome and Firefox for Mac: Hold down both the Cmd key and Shift key at the same time and press the R key.
- Try placing your order via Paypal.
Was this article helpful?
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.