You can easily replace the wristband of your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport thanks to the quick release spring bars with which it is attached. The 36-mm model requires wristbands that are 18-mm wide (Steel HR only), while the 40-mm model requires wristbands that are 20-mm wide (Steel HR and Steel HR Sport).
To change the wristband, perform the following steps:
- Turn your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport over.
- Locate the knob of each spring bar.
- Pull the knob of the first spring bar to the left side and remove the wristband.
- Insert one side of the spring bar of the new wristband.
- Put the wristband in place while pulling the knob to the left side.
- Release the knob.
The wristband is now properly attached to your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other side.