Please read all the usage information below before using your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport.
- Your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport is designed to work in ambient temperatures between -10°C and 45°C (14°F and 113°F).
- Your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport may be stored in a clean, dry location between -20°C and 85°C (4°F and 185°F) when not in use.
- Avoid any extreme temperature changes (for instance sauna or steam room).
- Avoid any kind of shocks, be they physical, thermal or otherwise. They may damage internal and external components of your watch.
- Avoid any exposure to cosmetics and substances like perfume or oil. They may damage the overall appearance and quality of the watch (Steel HR Rose Gold Edition).
- Keep the case of your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport away from any sharp or hard objects to prevent any scratches.
- The magnetic field created by the watch is lower than 5 gausses, as soon as 2cm away from the magnets, which is safe for pacemakers.
- It is very rare, yet possible, that some users may have a reaction to certain materials. This may be due to allergies, environmental factors or prolonged exposure to irritants such as soap or sweat.