You can change the order of the screens of your Steel HR™, or even remove some of them if you wish. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices.
- Tap Steel HR.
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Screens Customization.
- Select the screens you want to display:
- Tap the blue circles on the left to hide a screen.
- Tap the empty circles on the left to display a screen.
- Tap and hold the icon on the right to drag a screen up or down.
You need to activate the Notifications screen to receive notifications from third-party apps on your Steel HR.
- Tap the Back button to confirm.
Important note about the Do not disturb screen:
You can choose to deactivate notifications directly on your Steel HR. To do so, press and release the button to go through the screens until the Do not disturb screen is displayed. Press the button of your Steel HR for about a second until « OFF » is displayed on the screen. The notifications have been deactivated.
If you deactivated the notifications screen on your Steel HR, you won’t receive notifications anymore on your watch. However, all third-party apps will still be activated in the Health Mate app.
If you want to reactivate notifications, press and release the button to go through the screens until the Do not disturb screen is displayed. Then, press the button of your Steel HR until « ON » is displayed on the screen.