To deflate your Sleep / Sleep Analyzer, perform the following steps:
- Make sure to place the inner part of the Sleep / Sleep Analyzer out of its textile cover.
- Put the lower part towards you.
A notch with the word Reset below indicates the location of the reset button.
- Unplug, then plug Sleep / Sleep Analyzer using the provided adapter.
- Press the reset button successively three times using a paperclip (or a similarly-shaped object).
Important: When pressing the reset button, please avoid using any sharp objects. A sharp object could damage the reset button.
- A slight click indicates that the Sleep / Sleep Analyzer valve is open. The solid white LED lights up, the sensor should slightly deflate.
Important: Keep the sensor plugged during the whole process. When the sensor is unplugged, the valve closes and prevents any air input/output of the Sleep / Sleep Analyzer. Note that the valve closes after 3 minutes.
- Remove the air from the sensor. Please refer to the picture below.
- Unplug Sleep / Sleep Analyzer.
- Put the inner part of the device back into the textile cover.
Make sure to flatten the sensor all over its surface in the textile cover.