- Flashing blue: If the Sleep / Sleep Analyzer hasn't been installed or paired with a mobile device.
- Solid blue: If the Sleep / Sleep Analyzer has been paired with a mobile device and is in setup mode.
- Solid green: If the factory reset has been completed.
The LED can also be green when the Sleep / Sleep Analyzer is ready for a Wi-Fi configuration or when you try to set up a device already installed.
- Flashing red: If the inflation process has been stopped or if the air bladder seems to leak.
The LED can also flash red if you press and hold the reset button.
- Solid red: If the Sleep / Sleep Analyzer can't connect to the Internet.
- Flashing purple: If the setup time of the Sleep / Sleep Analyzer is over. Sleep / Sleep Analyzer is not discoverable in Bluetooth anymore.
Note that Sleep / Sleep Analyzer can be installed during 30 minutes. After that, the LED blinks purple which means that the setup time is over. In this case, you'll need to unplug, then plug Sleep / Sleep Analyzer using the provided adapter. You'll then be able to install it.
- Flashing yellow: If the device has been dissociated from the user (no user associated).
- Solid white: If the deflation process is ongoing.