You can export all of your data at once by clicking this link. You will get your data in the form of a CSV file, which you can open using any spreadsheet software.
The following data is exported to a CSV file:
- Activity: the date of the activity, steps, distance, elevation, and active calories.
- Blood Pressure data: heart rate, systolic and diastolic measurements, and comments.
- Weight: weight, fat mass, bone mass, muscle mass, hydration, and comments.
- Sleep: from/to (duration of sleep), light sleep, deep sleep, REM, awake time, and wake up.
- Body Temperature: the date of the measurement, body temperature measurement, and comments.
You can also export height, oximetry, calories, environmental data (such as temperature, luminosity, etc) and screenshots (Nokia Home users only).
- Some data are specific to the Nokia product you are using.
- Distance and weight data are exported according to the unit selected in your account settings. Note that all temperature measurements are exported in Celsius.