You can export all of your data at once via the Withings app. You will get your data in the form of a CSV file, which you can open using any spreadsheet software.
How to export your data
To export your health data via the Withings App, follow these steps:
- Open the Withings App.
- Go to your Profile.
- Tap on the Settings icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- Tap Export All Health Data.
- Select your user profile.
- Tap Start my archive to begin exporting your data.
You will receive an email shortly containing your data in a CSV file.
What kind of data can you export?
The following data is exported to a CSV file:
- Activity: the date of the activity, steps, distance, elevation, and active calories.
- Blood Pressure data: heart rate, systolic and diastolic measurements, and comments.
- Weight: weight, fat mass, bone mass, muscle mass, hydration, and comments.
- Sleep: from/to (duration of sleep), light sleep, deep sleep, REM, awake time, and wake up.
- Body Temperature: the date of the measurement, body temperature measurement, and comments.
- SpO2: measurements, and comments (Withings Pulse Ox or Scanwatch users only).
- Calories: the date of the measurement and counts.
Environmental data can also be exported from specific devices:
- CO2 (Smart Body Analyzer WS-50, Home)
- Temperature (Smart Body Analyzer WS-50, Home)
- Peak Noise (Home)
- Humidity (Home)
- Luminosity (Home, Withings Aura)
- VOC (Home)
- Average Noise (Home)
- Some data are specific to the Withings product you are using.
- Distance and weight data are exported according to the unit selected in your account settings. Note that all temperature measurements are exported in Celsius.