Connect Data Hub
- Use the included power supply to turn on Data Hub.
- The LED signal will blink blue when looking for the network and should turn green to show network connection within 10 minutes.
- When the LED signal turns green, continue to set up the scale.
Set up the Body scale
- Pull the tab underneath the scale.
- The scale then turns on and sets up automatically with Data Hub.
A successful setup should be confirmed on the screen.
- Step on the scale to see your weight.
Your weight will appear in the Health Mate app within a few moments.
Set up BPM Connect
- Press the button on BPM Connect and wait for the blood pressure monitor to set up automatically.
BPM Connect will then turn on and set up automatically with the Data Hub. The success of the process should display on the screen.
Please refer to the guidelines below to take a measurement:
- Sit in a comfortable position where you have access to a table or armrest.
- Unroll the cuff. Place your left arm inside it.
- Tighten the cuff around your arm, the tube should be positioned against your inner arm.
- Place your arm on a table or armrest and ensure that it is level with your heart.
- Turn on your blood pressure monitor to start the measurement.
You can select a single or triple measurement with a long press on the button and press the button again to start the measurement.
If an ERROR message appears on the screen, please refer to the troubleshooting methods described on this page.
Important information about BPM Connect
To install your BPM Connect, you will need a Data Hub. After the installation, you do not need your phone to take a measurement. The device will sync via cellular connectivity to your Data Hub.
Important safety information
Consult your doctor during pregnancy, or if you suffer from arrhythmia and arteriosclerosis. Please read the information below carefully before using BPM Connect.
- BPM Connect is a digital monitor intended for use in measuring blood pressure and heart rate.
- The device is intended to be used in a human adult population with an arm circumference between 9 inches to 17 inches (22 cm to 42 cm).
- BPM Connect is a medical device.
- BPM Connect is intended to be used at home.
- BPM Connect must be activated with your Data Hub.
- Data Hub is an accessory to the BPM Connect and is not a medical device. If you observe hypertensive values, please contact your physician.
General safety and precautions
- Do not forcibly bend the arm cuff.
- Do not inflate the arm cuff when it is not wrapped around your arm.
- Do not drop or apply strong shocks and vibrations to the blood pressure monitor.
- Do not take measurements after bathing, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising, or eating.
- Do not immerse the arm cuff in water.
- Do not use with a pacemaker, defibrillator, or other electric implants.
- Use this device for adults only.
- Do not use this device for children or pets.