If the LED signal does not turn green after 10 minutes, place Data Hub closer to a window, where the network reception may be better.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to launch the scale setup process again.
- If it fails again, check Data Hub connectivity and LED status. The LED is blue when Data Hub is searching for a network and is green when connected.
- If you want to change the unit of measurement, press the button at the back to select the correct unit of measurement. Choose between kg, lb or st lb.
- If setup fails (the BPM Connect displays an X after displaying a Wi-Fi icon), get closer to your Data Hub and try again by pressing the BPM Connect button for 3 seconds and then taking another blood pressure measurement. You can also try to place your Data Hub closer to the window for better network reception.
- If the measurement cannot be performed, please try again, making sure that BPM Connect is correctly positioned on your arm and that you do not talk or move during the measurement. If you have unique medical concerns, such as pregnancy, arrhythmia, or arteriosclerosis, please contact your physician.
If you still encounter this issue, please reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.
- If the battery level is low or the screen does not wake up, connect the supplied micro USB cable to the BPM Connect, and press the button. For setup, press the button for 3 seconds.
- Under normal circumstances, the measurement may differ from the measurement taken in a medical setting. Your blood pressure may change because of the environment in which the measurement is taken. Please share the values recorded via BPM Connect with your healthcare provider.