Your ScanWatch can operate for up to 30 days on a single charge, depending on your use of the heart rate mode. To charge your ScanWatch, perform the following steps:
- Connect the USB end of the charging cable to a power source.
- Position the other end of the charging cable on the back of your ScanWatch in such a way that the magnets align.
You can check the percentage of the battery on the display of the watch while it’s charging.
- ScanWatch charger is the same for the 38mm and 42mm models.
- The Steel HR charger cannot be used for ScanWatch.
- Charging time is about 2 hours.