This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
If you have no activity data in the Health Mate app:
- Open the Health Mate app and make sure that your ScanWatch appears in Devices.
If not, you need to install it.
- Make sure that your ScanWatch is Connected. If not, try to turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device and then turn it back on.
- Make sure the activity hand of your ScanWatch moves. If it never moves when you walk, it may be an issue with the accelerometer. In this case, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.
You'll know that the connection with your ScanWatch has been established when you can access the alarm selection screen.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.
- You need to run for at least 2 minutes for your running to be detected.
- You need to run somewhat consistently.
If you stop running every other minute, the algorithm won't be able to detect your activity.
Note that running activities are based on your number of steps, your personal data (such as your height) and your pace.
- You have to swim continuously for longer than 10 minutes.
- Only swimming activity is tracked. Other exercises performed in the pool, such as water aerobics, are not tracked.
- You have to be regular in your movements. For example, your swimming can be impacted if the pool is too crowded, which could, in turn, impact your results.
To accommodate most users, our algorithm works best with breaststroke and crawl. Also, swim detection has been calibrated in 25 meters and 50 meters-wide pools. As such, your swim data may not be accurate if you swim in a smaller pool.
If your swimming isn't detected even if you follow our recommendations, try wearing the wristband a bit tighter.
Click here to see the list of activities detected by your ScanWatch. Note that adding activities manually is also possible.
You can delete the activity by opening the item on the Home screen. To do so:
- Tap the activity item on the Home screen, and tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner and select Edit. Then select delete the activity.
- Tap Don't show this sport again.
This will reset the recognition of this activity and it will not be recognized anymore. If you manually identify this activity again, it will be recognized again by the app.
You can modify the activity by opening the item on the Home screen. Then tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner and select Edit.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.