Your wristband is stained or blackened
If your wristband is stained or blackened, we advise you to run the fluoroelastomer band under warm water and rub it with hypoallergenic soap. Note that the wristband color may fade over time.
Your wristband is damaged
If your wristband is damaged, note that you can use any wristband you like with your ScanWatch. The 38-mm model requires wristbands that are 18-mm wide, while the 42-mm model requires wristbands that are 20-mm wide.
Note: metal wristbands are waterproof. If your metal wristband is damaged, please reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.
Your wristband is causing you skin sensitivities
ScanWatch is designed to be worn all day and night. To make sure you have the best experience, we recommend you to follow the tips below:
- Make sure your wristband is clean and dry, particularly after workouts (running, swimming…). It’s also important to clean the inside of your wristband, especially after the shower.
- Let your skin breathe. If you wear your ScanWatch all day, do not hesitate to remove it for at least an hour. For instance, you can remove your watch before taking a shower.
- Make sure your wristband is tight enough while still remaining comfortable. If you experience redness, we recommend you to loosen your wristband a bit.
Note that your wristband should be cleaned regularly. Moisturizers, soaps, and sweat residues can cause skin irritations. In case of skin irritation, we advise you to get in touch with a dermatologist before you put your ScanWatch back on.
Important - Skin reactions can also be caused by:
- An allergic reaction to the materials used in the back case of the watch.
- A photosensitizing medication.
Note that ScanWatch is in compliance with the photobiological lamps standards (IEC EN 62471).
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.