Your ScanWatch can withstand a pressure similar to that of a 50 m (165 ft) depth. You can, therefore, use it when dishwashing, splashing, or swimming. However, it can’t be used for diving or snorkeling.
We recommend you to read the information below before wearing your ScanWatch.
- Do not press or rotate the side button of your watch when it is underwater (for instance during water activity). The side button is not intended to be rotated underwater.
- Avoid long exposure to saltwater. Make sure you rinse your watch with fresh water after spending time swimming in salted water.
- Avoid exposure to any chemical products such as solvents, detergents, perfumes, or cosmetics. They may damage the wristband or the casing of the watch.
- Avoid extreme atmospheres (e.g., saunas or steam rooms).
- The aging of the materials may affect the waterproofness of the watch. Water resistance cannot be permanently guaranteed.
There is condensation inside my watch
If condensation has appeared inside of your watch, please reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page. To help expedite your case, please send a photo of your watch showing the issue along with your support request.