Factory resetting your ScanWatch allows you to delete all of the data stored on it.
- Factory resetting your ScanWatch will not remove any of the data that was synced from the Withings App.
- All data that wasn't synced before resetting your ScanWatch will be lost permanently, so make sure that your data appears in the Withings App before starting the factory reset process.
To reset your ScanWatch, perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings App and select Devices.
- After selecting the ScanWatch from the device list, scroll down and tap Dissociate this product and then Remove from my account.
- Go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate ScanWatch XX in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right and select the option to Forget/Unpair the watch.
- Press and hold the button on the side of the watch for 5 seconds.
Note: ECG, SpO2, or Workout mode may start after holding the button for a second, but continue holding the button until a menu appears on the watch's display.
- When on this menu, press the button to cycle through the available screens until the screen shows Factory Reset.
- While the watch shows Factory Reset, press and hold the watch button for one second and you will see Reset in 5 clicks.
- Press the button 5 times and the watch will be reset to factory settings. While this occurs, the word Reset will appear on the watch’s display.
- The watch will now restart and show Hello! on its display.
Note: If the watch does not show Hello!, this means that the factory reset was not successful and so it must be performed again.
- You can now reconfigure the watch. Click here for instructions on how to reinstall your ScanWatch.