Factory resetting your ScanWatch allows you to delete all of the data stored on it.
- Factory resetting your ScanWatch will not remove any of the data that was synced from the Health Mate app.
- All data that wasn't synced before resetting your ScanWatch will be lost permanently.
To reset your ScanWatch, perform the following steps:
- Open the Health Mate app and select Devices (the small watch icon on the bottom right-hand side of the app). Select the ScanWatch from the device list, scroll down and then select Dissociate this product.
- Go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate ScanWatch XX in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right and select the option to Forget the device.
- Press and hold the button on the side of the watch for 5 seconds. Depending on how your watch was configured, ECG, SpO2, or Workout mode will start after pressing the button for about one second, but continue pressing until a menu appears on the watch's display.
- When on this menu, press the watch button three times until the screen shows Factory Reset.
- While the watch shows Factory Reset, press and hold the watch button for one second and you will see Reset in 5 clicks.
- Press the button 5 times and the watch will be reset to factory settings. While this occurs, the word Reset will appear on the watch’s display.
- The watch will now restart and show Hello! on its display. Please note that if the watch does not show Hello!, this means that the factory reset was not successful and so it must be performed again.
- You can now reconfigure the watch. Click here if you want to install your ScanWatch again.