You can ask a watchmaker or use Withings watch-adjustment tools to adjust your wristband. If you want to adjust the wristband on your own, perform the following steps:
Disclaimer: Be sure to adjust your watch using only the links that have arrows. Tampering with the other links may damage the bracelet and will not be covered by the Withings warranty.
- Make sure you have the following tools in the box: hammer (1), ribbed block (2), pin push (3).
- Adjust the wristband on your wrist to estimate the number of mesh links to be removed.
- Position the wristband ribbed block. The arrows inside the wristband should point downward.
- Use the pin punch and the hammer to push out the pin that supports the link you want to remove.
Note: Please remove the links marked with an arrow first.
- Remove the second pin. Remove the link, repeat if necessary.
- Place the bracelet in the ribbed block so that the arrows are pointing up. Then make sure to place the pins right side up in their axis, to reassemble the bracelet with the hammer.