You can change the order of the screens of your Pulse HR, or even remove some of them if you wish. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices.
- Go to Pulse HR > Screens customization.
- Select the screens you want to display:
- Tap the blue circles on the left to hide a screen.
- Tap the empty circles on the left to display a screen.
- Tap and hold the icon on the right to drag a screen up or down.
- Tap the back button to confirm.
Important note about the "Do not disturb" screen
You can choose to deactivate notifications directly on your Pulse HR. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Press and release the button to go through the screens until the "Do not disturb" screen is displayed.
- Press the button of your Pulse HR for about a second until OFF is displayed on the screen.
Notifications have been deactivated.
If you deactivated the "Do not disturb" screen on your Pulse HR, you won’t receive notifications anymore on your tracker. However, all third-party apps will still be activated in the Health Mate app.
If you want to deactivate all third-party apps notifications, go to Devices > Pulse HR > Notifications and deactivate Enabling Notifications and Applications.