Your Pulse HR allows you to track your activity: number of steps, run tracking and swim tracking. Whether you are walking, running or swimming, you don’t have to do anything to start tracking it. All you have to do is wear your Pulse HR, it will do the rest.
(1) Visual representation of the number of steps: each bar corresponds to a 30-minute period
(2) Number of steps during the day
(3) Percentage of the daily step goal achieved
(4) Estimated distance walked during the day
(5) Estimated calories burned during the day (active calories and total number of calories)*
(6) Heart rate graph
(7) Day's activity detail
*Note that active calories are the calories burned from exercise (such as walking) and total calories are the sum of the active calories and your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate - an estimate of the amount of calories needed at rest so that the body can function).
The integrated accelerometer allows your Pulse HR to automatically count your steps and to recognize when you are running. Your running activity, your distance, and your calories are calculated thanks to an algorithm based on your number of steps and your personal data (age, height, and weight).