If you want to get notified on your Pulse HR when you have an incoming call, a text message, or when you receive an email and a calendar event, you can enable the Notifications option.
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices > Pulse HR.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Enable notifications and Applications, then select the notifications you want to enable.
- Tap the back button in the top left corner to confirm.
Make sure that the Health Mate app is open in background on your phone and that notifications are enabled on your phone settings.
Note for iOS users:
- You need to have the Health Mate app open in background and receive one notification before being able to receive all notifications from some third-party apps on your Pulse HR.
- Make sure that notifications are activated on your phone: « Allow Notifications » and « Show in History » (iOS 11 or older versions) or « Notification Center » (starting iOS 12) should be enabled to receive notifications on your watch.
- Check the list of third-party apps available in the Health Mate app, and activate the app from which you want to receive notifications.
Note for Android users:
Make sure that the Health Mate app is activated in the Notification access screen on your phone. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Go to Parameters.
Tap Notification access in the search bar and select it.
- Under 'Special app access', tap Notification access again.
Enable Notification access for Health Mate.
Make sure that the "Do not disturb" mode is not activated on your phone. If this mode is activated, you may not be able to receive notifications.
You can choose to deactivate notifications on your Pulse HR. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Press and release the button to go through the screens until the "Do not disturb" screen is displayed.
- Press the button of your Pulse HR for about a second until "OFF" is displayed on the screen.
Notifications have been deactivated.
If you deactivated the "Do not disturb" screen on your Pulse HR, you won’t receive notifications anymore on your watch. However, all third-party apps will still be activated in the Health Mate app.
If you want to reactivate notifications, press the button of your Pulse HR until "ON" is displayed on the screen.