Please read all the information below before using your Withings Move.
- Your Withings Move is designed to work in ambient temperatures between -10°C and 45°C (14°F and 113°F).
- Avoid any extreme temperature changes (for instance sauna or steam room).
- Avoid any kind of shocks, be they physical, thermal or otherwise. They may damage internal and external components of your watch.
- Avoid any exposure to cosmetics and substances like perfume or oil. They may damage the overall appearance and quality of the watch.
- Keep the case of your Withings Move away from any sharp or hard objects to prevent scratches.
Important information about the Timeless Chic materials
- Withings Move Timeless Chic has a medical-grade stainless steel* 316L case featuring a mineral glass. The case has successfully passed all the required tests, such as the nickel release test and the ISO13990 compatibility test to limit allergy risks.
- Rosegold Move Timeless Chis is featuring PVD coating composed of one coat of titanium carbonitride (CTiN) and one coat of gold, non-toxic and non-allergenic components.
- Materials were chosen according to current regulations (REACH and RoHs) which strictly limits the presence of toxic elements in our products.
Note: It is very rare, yet possible, that some users may have a reaction to certain materials. This may be due to allergies, environmental factors or prolonged exposure to irritants such as soap or sweat.