Disclaimer: Due to health regulations and clearances, some ScanWatch features may not be available or may not have clinical validation in your region. Learn more.
If you’ve set up your ScanWatch, but don’t see the ECG or SpO2 features, you may have skipped the module which asks that you accept the instructions to activate them.
Why am I required to accept these instructions?
Because ECG and SpO2 are medical-grade features, we are required to ask for your permission before activating them.
If you’d rather not activate them, you can skip the instructions below.
How can I activate the ECG and SpO2 features?
To activate the ECG and SpO2 features of your ScanWatch:
- Open the Withings App with your ScanWatch close by so that it can sync.
- Tap on the Devices tab in the app.
- Locate ScanWatch and select Tutorials.
- Scroll down to Electrocardiogram or Oxygen Saturation and tap the feature you wish to active.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.