Disclaimer: Due to health regulations and clearances, some ScanWatch features may not be available or may not have clinical validation in your region. Learn more.
You have no signs of AFib data
Should atrial fibrillation (AFib) be detected by your ScanWatch, you will be given access to your signs of AFib data. The full history of your signs of AFib data is available in the Withings App. Click here for more information.
Please, make sure you've activated the signs of AFib data feature on your Withings App by going to All settings > Health Features. If it isn't yet, enable Monitor signs of AFib.
Your signs of AFib data seems inaccurate
If your signs of AFib data seems inaccurate or if you get different results than you do with a signs of AFib monitor, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your ScanWatch is properly positioned.
- Make sure you wear your ScanWatch tightly enough. It shouldn't be able to move around your wrist.
Note: You may notice inaccurate data if you wear a metal or leather wristband.
- Make sure the sensor below your watch emits a blinking green light when the watch display is on.
You can position your ScanWatch on the lower part of your wrist. Note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the AFib data, because the product is not aimed to be positioned on the lower part of your wrist.
You do not receive signs of AFib notifications
If you are able to access your signs of AFib data on the Withings App but do not receive notifications, make sure to activate them on both your device and your Withings App.
- You cannot receive signs of AFib notifications if you haven’t enabled them beforehand. To activate them, please go to the Devices tab of your Withings App then go to All Settings > Health Features > Signs of AFib and follow the on-screen steps.
- If you are in Do not disturb mode, you will still receive signs of AFib notifications.
- If signs of Afib are detected during a sleep period, the alert will only be visible in the app. No notification will be sent on the watch even if those are activated.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.