Factory resetting your Body+ allows you to delete all of the data stored on it.
- Factory resetting your Body+ will not remove any of the data that was synced from the Health Mate app.
- All data that isn't synced before resetting your Body+ will be lost permanently, so make sure that your data appears in the Health Mate app before starting the factory reset process.
To factory reset your Body+, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget/Unpair the scale.
- Open your Health Mate app. Tap Devices and locate your Body+.
- Tap All settings then scroll down and tap Dissociate this product and if the option appears, tap Remove from my account.
- Press and hold the button until the scale menu appears.
- Four options will now display on the screen of the scale: Info, Update, Reset, and Quit.
Note: Update is only available if the scale is set up with Wi-Fi.
- Press the button to cycle through the options until the arrow rests on Reset.
- Press and hold the button until the loading bar that appears is complete.
- Press the button 5 times to confirm. 'Reset ok' will display on the screen of the scale.
- 'Hello!' appears on the screen. That means you're all (re)set!
Notes for users who purchased their Body+ prior to April 2022:
- The options displayed on older models may show Mac, Upgrade, and Reset (Step 6). To quit the menu, you can either weigh yourself or keep the arrow on the Mac option and wait for the scale to turn off.
- No long press is needed to validate your selection (Step 8). Wait for the scale to restart. The choice is confirmed a few seconds after you stop pressing the button.