The time is displayed on your Move ECG based on the time of your mobile device. The first thing you should do if the time is incorrect is synchronizing your watch with the Withings App so that it can retrieve the correct time. This can be useful if you've recently changed timezones for example. Simply open the app to force the synchronization.
If the time is still incorrect after that, try calibrating your Move ECG to set the correct position of the hands. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings App.
- Go to Devices > Move ECG.
- Tap Set the time.
Put your Move ECG close enough to your mobile device.
- Tap Yes if the hands are well initialized or No if they are not correctly positioned.
If you select No, you will be prompted to set the hands.
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the minute hand reaches noon. Tap Next.
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the hour hand reaches noon. Tap Next.
- Slide your finger on the wheel displayed in the app until the activity hand reaches the 0 mark. Tap Next.
- Tap Done.
The hands of the watch should move to display the correct time. If the issue persists, it can mean one of two things:
- The battery of your watch is running low, in which case you should have received a notification and you would need to replace the battery.
- There might be an issue with your Move ECG, in which case you should contact Customer Service using the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.