Please read all the information below before using your Move ECG.
- Your Move ECG is designed to work in ambient temperatures between 0°C and 35°C (32°F and 95°F).
- Avoid any extreme temperature changes (for instance sauna or steam room).
- Avoid any kind of shocks, be they physical, thermal or otherwise. They may damage internal and external components of your watch.
- Avoid any exposure to cosmetics and substances like perfume or oil. They may damage the overall appearance and quality of the watch.
- Keep the case of your Move ECG away from any sharp or hard objects to prevent scratches.
- Do not insert small, narrow objects, sand or dirt into the elevation captor of Move ECG as this would damage or destroy the elevation captor. If you notice something in the captor, such as dirt, please use a lint-free cloth moistened with warm water to clean the casing of your Move ECG.