Please read all the information below before using your Move ECG.
- Your Move ECG is designed to work in ambient temperatures between 0°C and 35°C (32°F and 95°F).
- Avoid any extreme temperature changes (for instance sauna or steam room).
- Avoid any kind of shocks, be they physical, thermal or otherwise. They may damage internal and external components of your watch.
- Avoid any exposure to cosmetics and substances like perfume or oil. They may damage the overall appearance and quality of the watch.
- Keep the case of your Move ECG away from any sharp or hard objects to prevent scratches.
- Do not insert small, narrow objects into the elevation captor of Move ECG as this would damage or destroy the elevation captor.