This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
- Make sure your Move ECG and your wrist are clean and dry. Water and sweat can cause a poor recording.
- Ensure that your Move ECG, arms and hands remain still during ECG recordings.
- Ensure that you have followed the steps to take an ECG recording. Click here for more information.
- Rest your arms on a table during the ECG recording. Try to relax and not move too much.
- Make sure your Move ECG is not loose on your wrist. The band should be snug and the back of the device needs to be touching your wrist.
- Try to follow the gestures below to improve your ECG recording.
- Move away from any electronics that are plugged into an outlet to avoid electrical interference.
Move ECG orientation may be set to the wrong wrist in the Health Mate app. To update it, go to Devices > Move ECG > Wrist used.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.