- Move ECG cannot check for signs of a heart rate attack. If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call emergency services.
- Do not take recordings when Move ECG is close to strong electromagnetic fields (e.g. electromagnetic anti-theft systems, metal detectors).
- Do not take recordings during a medical procedure (e.g. magnetic resonance imaging, diathermy, lithotripsy, cautery, and extremal defibrillation procedures).
- Do not take recordings when Move ECG is outside the operating temperature range (0° - 35°C) and humidity range of 20% to 95% relative humidity.
- Do not use Move ECG to diagnose heart-related conditions.
- Do not use Move ECG with a cardiac pacemaker, ICDs or other implanted electronic devices.
- Do not take a recording during physical activity.
- Do not change your medication without talking to your doctor.
- Move ECG is not intended for use by individuals aged under 22.
- You should talk to your doctor if your heart rate is under 50 bpm or over 120 bpm at rest and if this is an unexpected result.
- Interpretations made by the ECG software are potential findings, not a complete diagnosis of cardiac conditions.
- The user is not intended to interpret or take clinical action based on Move ECG output with the consultation of a qualified healthcare professional.
- The waveform generated by Move ECG is meant to supplement rhythm classification for the purposes of discriminating AFib from normal sinus rhythm and not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment
- Withings does not guarantee that you are not experiencing arrhythmia or other health conditions when Move ECG labels an ECG as "Normal Sinus Rhythm".
- You should notify your physician if you detect possible changes in your health.
Move ECG - Important information regarding ECG recordings
Didn't find what you need?