What does the silent alarm feel like?
When the alarm goes off, your Move ECG will vibrate 8 times in a row. The alarm vibration will continue even if you wake up right away, but you can stop it immediately by pressing the button.
How can I check the alarm time directly from my Move ECG?
You can easily check the alarm by pressing shortly the button two times.
How do I stop the alarm on my Move ECG?
You can stop the alarm by pressing the button while the watch is vibrating.
Can I set multiple alarms?
Yes, you can set up to three alarms.
Can I select on which days the alarm should wake me up?
It is possible to select on which day the alarm should wake you up:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices > Move ECG and select Upcoming alarm.
- Tap the Repeat on section at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the days on which you want the alarm to wake you up.
- Use the back button to validate your selection.
If you have enabled Smart Wake-up, the alarm may go off to wake you up early, any time during the range you set. If the alarm goes off early due to Smart Wake-up, it will not go off again at the set alarm time.