To record your ECG and stethoscope signal (heart sounds measurements), perform the following steps:
- Make sure you follow the guidelines when taking a measurement.
Click here for more information.
- Push the button to start BPM Core.
- Swipe the light trail on the right part of BPM Core until "ECG" appears on the screen.
- Push the button of the BPM Core to validate and launch the recording.
- Place your hand on the metal and the stethoscope against your chest. Adjust your arm position to ensure an accurate recording.
- At the end of the recording, select the user by swiping the light trail on the right part of the screen.
- Press the button of BPM Core to validate.
Results are displayed on the screen of BPM Core and sent via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in the Health Mate app. Note that you need to take 5 measurements in order to get your first heart sounds recording.
- If you did not place your hand on the metal tube (electrode), BPM Core did not record ECG and stethoscope signal (heart sounds measurements). BPM Core will only record and display blood pressure readings.
- The ECG measurement mode does not record blood pressure.
- If your heart rate is below 50 bpm ECG recordings will be inconclusive.