- Make sure you follow the guidelines when taking a measurement.
Click here for more information.
- Push the button to start BPM Core.
The screen displays "START".
- Press the button again to start a measurement.
Note: When you start a measurement, you can also select "Start x3" or "ECG" by swiping the light trail on the right part of the screen. "Start x3" will launch 3 blood pressure measurements in a row. "ECG" will only record your electrocardiogram and stethoscope signal.
- When BPM Core displays the pictogram below, you need to place your hand on the metal tube and the stethoscope against your chest. Adjust your arm position to ensure an accurate measurement.
- At the end of the measurement, results are displayed on the screen of BPM Core. Select "GUEST" by swiping the light trail on the right part of the screen.
- Press the button of BPM Core to validate.
BPM Core - Taking an anonymous measurement
Didn't find what you need?