- Make sure you follow the guidelines when taking a measurement.
Click here for more information.
- Push the button to start BPM Connect.
The screen displays "BP".
You can select a simple measurement ("BP") or triple measurement ("BP x3") with a long press on the button.
- Push the button of BPM Connect to launch the measurement.
- At the end of the measurement, results are displayed on the screen of BPM Connect. Press the button to validate the measurement.
- Press the button again to select "GUEST" and attribute the measurement.
By clicking the button, you can cycle through the list of users to find your name. Repeat the process of pressing the button until you find "GUEST" and then press and hold the monitor's button to assign the measurement.
Note: If your firmware version is still inferior to 1501, the process is a bit different. You need to press and hold the button to cycle through the users and click on the button to assign the measurement.
Was this article helpful?
Didn't find what you need? Here's how to get in touch.