Make sure you follow the guidelines below when taking a measurement. Failing to do so may lead to inaccurate results or cause the measurements to fail.
- Use BPM Connect on the left upper arm.
- Rest 5 minutes before the measurement.
- Sit down in a comfortable position, legs uncrossed, feet flat or on the floor, arm and back supported.
- Do not speak or move during the measurement.
- You can wear one layer of clothes but it should not cover your left arm.
- Take the measurement in a calm and quiet area.
Taking a measurement
To take a measurement, perform the following steps:
- Unroll the cuff and place your arm inside it.
- Tighten the cuff around your arm. The tube should be positioned against your inner arm.
- Place your arm on a table and keep it level with your heart.
- Press the button to start BPM Connect.
The screen displays "BP".
Note: You can select a simple measurement ("BP") or triple measurement ("BPx3") with a long press on the button.
- Press the button again to start a measurement.
- At the end of the measurement, results are displayed on the screen of BPM Connect. Press the button to validate the measurement.
- Press the button again to select the user and attribute the measurement.
If you have several users, press and hold the button until the correct user name appears on the screen. Press the button again to attribute the measurement.
Results are sent via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in the Health Mate app.