- Make sure you follow these guidelines when taking a measurement. Failing to do so may lead to inaccurate results or cause the measurements to fail.
- Unroll the cuff and place your arm inside it.
- Tighten the cuff around your arm. The tube should be positioned against your inner arm.
- Place your arm on a table a keep it level with your heart.
- Press the button to start BPM Connect.
The screen displays "BP".
- Press and hold the button of BPM Connect until "BP x3" appears on the screen.
Note: "BP x3" will launch 3 blood pressure measurements in a row.
- Press the button again to start a measurement.
- Please remain still during the measurement process.
- At the end of the measurement, results are displayed on the screen of BPM Connect. Press the button to validate the measurement.
- Press the button again to select the user and attribute the measurement.
By pressing the button once, you can cycle through the list of users to find your name. Repeat the process of pressing the button until you find your name and then press and hold the monitor's button to assign the measurement.
Note: If your firmware version is still inferior to 1501, the process is a bit different. You need to press and hold the button to cycle through the users and click on the button to assign the measurement.
Important: Results are sent via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in the Withings App. Only the average of the 3 measurements will be displayed in the Home tab.
- Open the Withings App.
- Go to Devices > BPM Connect.
- Tap Measures interval.
Note: Because of a requirement from the Food and Drug Administration, you will need to enable this setting each time you want to use the automatic mode.