- Wipe down the band with a lint-free cloth. You can lightly dampen the cloth with water.
- Leather wristbands are not water resistant.
- Leather wristbands should not be worn during workouts.
- Light-colored leather wristbands: avoid direct contact with dark-colored clothing as color transfert may occur.
- Sunlight, humidity, cosmetic products and abrasive chemicals (such as cleaning agents or insect repellent) can damage your wristband.
- Rinse the band with warm water and rub it with mild soap.
- Wipe down the band with a lint-free cloth before you put your band back on.
- Light-colored silicone wristband: avoid direct contact with dark-colored clothing as color transfert may occur.
- The wristbands color tends to fade over time.
- Your wristband should be cleaned regularly.
- Moisturizers, soaps and sweat residues can cause skin irritations.
- In case of skin irritation, we advise you to get in touch with a dermatologist before you put your Withings Move / Timeless chic back on.
If you still encounter issues with your wristband, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.