- Rinse the band with warm water and rub it with mild soap.
- Wipe down the band with a lint-free cloth before you put your band back on.
- Light-colored silicone wristband: avoid direct contact with dark-colored clothing as color transfert may occur.
- The wristbands color tends to fade over time.
- Your wristband should be cleaned regularly.
- Moisturizers, soaps and sweat residues can cause skin irritations.
- In case of skin irritation, we advise you to get in touch with a dermatologist before you put your Go back on.
If you still encounter issues with your wristband, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.