This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
- Make sure that your user profile in the Health Mate app is connected to your Strava account. To do so, open the Health Mate app and go to Profile > Strava. The screen below shows that your user profile is connected to Strava.
- Make sure that the Strava screen is activated on your Withings watch/activity tracker. To do so, go to Devices > Screens customization, and check the box Strava - Weekly Distance.
Note: Only one user of your Health Mate account connected to Strava can activate the screen on its Withings device.
- Deactivate and reactivate your smartphone's Bluetooth to synchronize your data.
- Make sure that your Withings watch/activity tracker is up-to-date and that you have the latest version of the Health Mate app.
- Make sure that your user profile in the Health Mate app is connected to your Strava account. To do so, open the Health Mate app and go to Profile > Strava.
- Check that Activate Sharing is turned on, as shown on the screen below.
- You can only export to Strava workouts launched from a Withings device (Withings Move, Move ECG, Steel HR / Steel HR Sport, Pulse HR) or from the Health Mate app. Check this page for more information.
- Only workouts launched by the main user of the Health Mate account can be exported.
Open the Health Mate app to synchronize your data. Note that you may notice a slight difference between Health Mate and Strava due to different data processing methods between these two apps. Click here for more information.