This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
- There is no data displayed on the Strava screen
- There is no data exported to my Strava account
- The heart rate data from workouts is not exported to my Strava account
- The data displayed in the Health Mate and Strava apps are different
- Make sure that your user profile in the Health Mate app is connected to your Strava account. To do so, open the Health Mate app and go to Profile > Strava. The screen below shows that your user profile is connected to Strava.
- Make sure that the Strava screen is activated on your Withings watch/activity tracker. To do so, go to Devices > Screens customization, and check the box Strava - Weekly Distance.
Note: Only one user of your Health Mate account connected to Strava can activate the screen on its Withings device.
- Deactivate and reactivate your smartphone's Bluetooth to synchronize your data.
- Make sure that your Withings watch/activity tracker is up-to-date and that you have the latest version of the Health Mate app.
There is no data exported to my Strava account
- Make sure that your user profile in the Health Mate app is connected to your Strava account. To do so, open the Health Mate app and go to Profile > Strava.
- Check that Activate Sharing is turned on, as shown on the screen below.
- You can only export to Strava workouts launched from a Withings device (Withings ScanWatch, Move, Move ECG, Steel HR / Steel HR Sport, Pulse HR) or from the Health Mate app. Check this page for more information.
- Only workouts launched by the main user of the Health Mate account can be exported.
The heart rate data from workouts is not exported to my Strava account
If you are not able to display the heart rate data from your workouts in Strava, the issue may come from your Strava data settings. In order to enable the app to access to your heart-related data, please perform the following steps:
- Open the Strava app and go to the Profile tab.
- Tap on the cogwheel in the top right corner to access your Settings.
- Tap Data Permissions.
- Allow access to Heart-Related Data.
The data displayed in the Health Mate and Strava apps are different
Open the Health Mate app to synchronize your data. Note that you may notice a slight difference between Health Mate and Strava due to different data processing methods between these two apps. Click here for more information.