Resetting your device to factory defaults allows you to delete all the data stored on it.
Please follow these steps to factory reset your Withings Activité / Pop :
- In the Withings App, go to the Devices tab, then select the watch from the list of devices.
- Scroll down the list of settings, then select Dissociate this product.
- Go to your mobile device settings, select Bluetooth and locate your watch in the list of associated devices. Select 'Forget/Unpair' to remove it from your Bluetooth connections.
- Press the button on the back of the watch with the tool 5 times.
Your watch will vibrate each time you press the button.
- On the 5th time, you should feel the watch vibrate 2 times.
This indicates that your watch has been reset to factory settings.
- Once this is done, please set up the watch again.