Resetting your device to factory defaults allows you to delete all the data stored on it.
Please follow these steps to factory reset your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport:
- In the Withings App, go to the Devices tab, then select the watch from the list of devices.
- Scroll down the list of settings, then select Dissociate this product.
- Go to your mobile device settings, select Bluetooth and locate your Steel HR / Steel HR Sport in the list of associated devices. Select 'Forget/Unpair' to remove it from your Bluetooth connections.
- Press and hold the button on the side of the watch.
Note: The workout mode will appear for about a second, but you must hold the button down until a menu appears.
- When you are on this menu, press the button on the watch repeatedly until the message 'Factory Reset' appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the button on your watch. The screen will display 'Reset in 5 clicks'.
- Press the button 5 times to trigger the reset.
- Wait for the watch to restart.
Instructions for resetting the watch to factory settings are also available in this video.
- Resetting your device will not delete data that has already been synced in the Withings App.
- Any data that has not been synced before resetting your device will be permanently lost.