- Factory resetting your Sleep will not remove any of the data that was synced from the Withings App.
- All data that wasn't synced before resetting your Sleep will be lost permanently.
Factory resetting your Sleep allows you to delete all of the data stored on it.
To reset your Sleep, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate Sleep in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the sleep sensor and select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Make sure to place the inner part of the Sleep out of its textile cover.
- Put the lower part of the device towards you.
A notch with the word RESET below indicates the location of the reset button.
- Unplug, then plug Sleep using the provided adapter.
- Press and hold the RESET button for five seconds using a paperclip (or a similarly-shaped object). Insert it into the hole just above the word RESET, as the other opening on the Sleep is for the sound sensor.
- Please avoid using an object that is sharp to press the reset button. A sharp object may damage the button.
- Inserting an object into the sound sensor can damage it and prevent the breathing disturbance feature from working, so please use caution when performing the reset.
- The LED on the back of the device will flash red three times, then flash green continuously one time.
A flashing blue LED indicates that the reset procedure has been done successfully.
- Put the inner part back into the textile cover.
Make sure to flatten the sensor all over its surface in the textile cover.
Click here if you want to install your Sleep again.