Did the glass of your Steel HR or Steel HR Sport break or become scratched?
Withings provides a paid glass replacement service in the following countries:
- Metropolitan France
Note: Withings only repairs Steel HR or Steel HR Sport watches with scratched or broken glass. No other damage will be repaired. Any replacement or repair requests for physical damage other than a scratched or broken glass made via this process cannot be handled and as such your case will be closed. Please, reach out to Customer Support using the link at the bottom of this page if your watch has any damage other than a scratched or broken glass.
Before starting the process, be sure to gather the following information:
- The serial number of your watch
- 3 photos of the watch :
1. A photo of the watch on the charger with its display turned on, showing that the watch is charging:
2. A photo of the back of the watch:
3. One more photo of the back of the watch with the LED flashing.
(You can make the LED flash by pressing the button on the watch):
- Please keep in mind that without the 3 photos, your request will not be processed and so the repair will not be performed.
- Send back the watch without any accessories (including the wristband).
The form for glass replacement is available here.
Note: You must be logged in to the Withings account to which your Steel HR is paired to proceed.
The steps for requesting a glass replacement can be found below:
- Click on this link and log in to your Withings account.
- Fill in the contact information.
Select the watch which needs a glass replacement by clicking on its MAC address or serial number.
- Only Steel HR / Steel HR Sport MAC addresses that are linked to your account are displayed
- If you have more than one Withings App account, ensure you are logged into the account to which your watch is linked
- If you still cannot see the MAC address/serial number despite being logged in to the correct account and having your Steel HR paired, please contact Customer Service by clicking the link at the bottom of this article
- Click Submit.
- Click Confirm to proceed.
- Check your inbox for an email titled, “Your return request”.
- Copy the link in the email and paste it into your browser.
- You will be taken to a dedicated page. Note that you can switch languages on the page from English to French.
- Click on Select in Product failure.
- Select Casse de verre (broken glass) in the reason for the return.
- In the Comment section, please explain how the glass broke.
- Attach the photos requested at the top of this article (JPG, maximum 2MB per file).
- Check the Send request to Customer Service box.
- Click on Continue.
Select a UPS drop-off point near you to send the watch.
To do so, fill in your address in the search bar on the right side of the screen.
- Be sure to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation that Withings’ team is reviewing your request.
- Once the review is complete, you will receive another email with a link to the quote and the online payment system for the glass replacement.
Note: We only accept credit/debit cards.
- To proceed with the replacement, enter your credit card information.
Click on Pay 59,95€.
Note: This cost includes return fees, repair, and shipping.
- Download the return voucher and the shipping label.
- Print both of them.
- Select a suitable packing to send the watch. Ensure that the watch is secure in the packaging.
Note: Do not return the charger or the wristband.
- Place the return voucher in the package.
- Attach the shipping label to the package.
Drop the package off at the selected drop-off location.
Note: You can track your return status at any time using the link that was emailed to you. Please keep in mind that the replacement process can take up to 15 business days (including shipping and return).