Welcome to the Withings ecosystem! Whether you have a Withings product or not, you can still use the Withings App to keep track of your health. To get started, you will first need to create an account.
How to create a Withings App account:
- Open the App Store on your mobile device.
- Search for "Withings" and download the Withings App.
- Open the App and tap Continue.
- Choose one of the options to log in with your email address, Apple ID, or Google Sign-in. Click here for more info on the Apple and Google sign-in process.
- Withings App will send a temporary identification code to the email associated with your login account. Please check your email for this code and follow the instructions.
- Enter the code you’ve been provided to confirm your email.
- Fill in your user details.
- You can choose to activate 2FA. If you don't want to activate it, go to Step 11.
Note: You can skip this step and come back to it later if you prefer.
- Enter your phone number.
- Tap to continue and you’re all set!
- The minimum age to create an Account is 16 years old.
- There is no minimum age to create a User.