Factory resetting your Body Cardio allows you to delete all of the data stored on it.
- Factory resetting your Body Cardio will not remove any of the data that was synced from the Withings App.
- All data that isn't synced before resetting your Body Cardio will be lost permanently, so make sure that your data appears in the Withings App before starting the factory reset process.
To factory reset your Body Cardio, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget/Unpair the scale.
- Open your Withings App. Tap Devices and locate your Body Cardio.
- Tap All settings then scroll down and tap Dissociate this product and if the option appears, tap Remove from my account.
- Hold the button on the side of the scale for 8 seconds and then release it.
- A menu will appear with an arrow and three options: Mac, Upgrade, Reset
- Press the button on the side of the scale until the arrow rests on Reset
- The scale will reset and is now ready to be configured.