You have two options to set up your scale for multiple users:
- Option 1 - Group all users under the same account (meaning that all users can access the other users' data)
- Option 2 - Create separate Withings accounts for each user (to keep each user's data private)
Note: There is a limit of 8 users per scale.
- Open the Withings App
- Select Profile.
- Scroll down to 'Family' and select Add.
- Fill the new user name, birthdate, height, and weight and select Next.
Note: Pay attention to the approximate weight value you type for the new user as this value is used by the scale's automatic recognition algorithm.
- The new user will appear in the app.
Note: You will need to weigh yourself once more before the scale receives the new user's information.
You can create a separate Withings account for each user to make sure everyone's data stays private. Once the new account has been created, you can share the access to your scale to the new account by performing the following steps:
- Open the Withings App.
- Go to Devices.
- Select Body Comp.
- Select Share your scale.
Note: if you don't see the Share your scale button, we recommend you to reinstall your scale in Wi-Fi.
- Select Invite.
- Select how you want to share your scale and who you want to share it with.
A link, which will be valid for 72 hours, will then be sent to the persons you’ve invited. They will be able to link the scale to their account from there without having to install it from scratch.
Note: The Share your scale option is only available if you have originally set up the scale in Wi-Fi. If you've set it up in Bluetooth, you'll have to install the scale from scratch on the new account.