Please note that new firmware updates are rolled out incrementally in batches. We ask for your patience as the firmware update reaches your device.
You can force your scale's internal software (AKA firmware) to update from the scale itself by following these steps:
- Press and hold the button on the bottom of the scale for at least 8 seconds
- The scale will present three options: Info, Update, and Reset.
- Press the button until the cursor lands on 'Update.'
- Press and hold the button until the progress bar fills.
- The scale screen will show the word 'Updating' with an arrow point down.
- Wait for the update to finish.
- Your scale is now updated.
Note: This procedure will only work for a Wifi-configured scale.
You can also force an update from the Withings App by following these steps:
- Go to Devices.
- Select your scale.
- Select Check for updates.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: This procedure will work with both Wifi and Bluetooth-configured scales.