- I have a question about this product
- ★What can I track with ScanWatch?
- ScanWatch - I can't see the ECG and/or SpO2 feature on my watch. What should I do?
- How can I use the side button of my ScanWatch?
- Customizing the screens of my ScanWatch
- What screens can be displayed on my ScanWatch?
- Set the display brightness of my ScanWatch
- See all 10 articles
- Installing my watch
- Setting the time
- Using the Settings menu
- Using the Clock menu
- Using the GPS tracking
- Activating notifications
- Using the Workout mode
- Battery life and charging
- Tracking my activity with my ScanWatch
- Which activities are detected by my ScanWatch?
- ScanWatch - Frequently asked questions about swim tracking
- ScanWatch - Tracking my elevation
- ScanWatch - Changing my step goal
- The steps tracked by my ScanWatch do not seem to be accurate. What should I do?
- See all 8 articles
- Heart rate monitoring
- Heart arrhythmia detection
Electrocardiogram Recording (ECG)
- ★ScanWatch - Frequently asked questions about electrocardiogram (ECG)
- ScanWatch - Recording my electrocardiogram (ECG)
- ScanWatch - Understanding my ECG recordings
- ScanWatch - Sharing my ECG recordings with my doctor
- ScanWatch - Frequently asked questions about Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- ScanWatch - Important information regarding ECG recordings
- See all 7 articles
- Sleep monitoring
SpO2 (oxygen saturation)
- ScanWatch - What does SpO2 mean? What is a normal SpO2 level?
- ScanWatch - How can I perform an accurate SpO2 measurement?
- ScanWatch - Important information about SpO2 measurements
- ScanWatch - I'm having issues with SpO2 measurements. What should I do?
- ScanWatch - Frequently asked questions about breathing disturbances
- Fitness Level
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Factory reset
- Updating my watch
- Tech behind ScanWatch