We found it is possible to connect 1 BPM Connect device to multiple users with multiple user accounts across multiple phones (see pms.soares instructions below). This would be First user on Phone One with individual account. Plus Second user on Phone Two with individual account. Each of those phones had an individual app registered to the phone owner. Each phone was individually paired with the one BPM Connect device. Pms.soares's instructions (below) are accurate, but I would add:
- - Once the device has taken your BP, stats will appear on the BPM Connect device (BP readings), once those are done, a users name will appear.
- - When the name appears, hold the button on the BPM Connect device (long hold) until names of the registered users appear. The names will scroll and pause on each name for about 2 seconds, giving you an opportunity to select that name.
- - To select a name that has scrolled on the BPM Connect device, press the button once with a quick tap when that name appears
- - This will select that particular name
- - It will then confirm with a check next to the name
- - Next it will send the data to that particular user's account
Note: the next time anyone users the BPM Connect device, it will default to the last name that was selected during the scrolling/selection process.
Hope this is helpful. Agree with pms.soares, a short video on this would be very helpful!
- 2 years ago
I struggle for two days with it. I research a solution on the web (because: we are never the first ones facing a problem and very rarely we are the first finding a solution principle) and i found joryh322 answer on this page. It works like a charm!
In my case, one phone with health mate made the first installation (one profile), second phone made a second installation (other profile). when using the BPM the default user is the first one, and after holding the button it then comes the "guest user" and finally lists the the other user.
But I agree with everybody else that a small video demo showing how to do it, would have been very useful.
and good luck for all