My Steel HR stopped tracking info two days ago. Last night I disassociated the watch from the App and did a factory reset on the watch, then paired it again. I set an alarm on the app which the phone has picked up.
I contated Customer Support yesterday but wanted to know if anyone else has had the same issue.
- keeping time
- when I press the function button, I can scroll through the options
- It is not recognising any steps - walked for an hour this morning, activity dial and digital display is at 0 steps
- distance is at 0
- heart rate get's measured
- it has picked up the alarm I set last night
- the app is not picking up any steps, sleep or heart rate measurements.
The watch was bought in March 2019 and I'm running Android 10 on a Pixel 3a.
I am really frustrated as it is now basically "just a watch"!
Any info gratefully received.