I've purchased the Scanwath when launched. It's my first smart watch, and my first watch since years.
And here are my feedbacks:
- easy to use, simple
- focus on the daily steps with dedicated indicator + challenge to reach the target
- weekly summary compared to previous week
- possibility to make ECG on the spot
- when running, bpm is always 160 bpm. What is the purpose of having a heart monitoring function if it's all wrong?
- activities are added to my journal and they are wrong (I go skiing and I see swimming). It's completely bugged, none was correct.
- sleeping time is flawed: if I wake up at 4am and read a book because I cannot sleep, it counts as sleeping. I have short nights but indicates long nights. Totally incorrect.
- would be nice to have a way to export data and be able to see the evolution of all parameters (when fixed) and not only through the app. It's my data, not Withing's
- I have sometimes sleeping apnea and the watch does not detect anything (wrong promise)
- other smart watches have 4G connectivity, GPS, barometer, etc. and don't need a smartphone to go running. For my next watch, I will consider the competition as I don't need a watch mechanism at my wrist. Time and daily steps are of course provided by watches from competition