Dear Withings Community,
I am very happy to tell you that we have deployed Health Mate 5.5 this week!
This update includes exciting new features like the following ones:
- for Body Cardio users: the Vascular age (you can check our post on it here)
- for Apple Watch owners: the possibility to sync the sleep data from your watch in Health Mate
- for sleep tracking mat owners: the possibility to send a detailed report of your nights to your doctor
If you wish to know more about these new functionalities, check out these two articles on our Help Center on Health Mate 5.5:
- for Android users: here
- for iOS users: here
Last but not least: the bug fixes!
For Android users, here are the major issues that have been fixed:
- Birthday off by one day
- Incorrect sleep regularity score
- Weight measurements wrongly displayed within the graph
- Blank leaderboard
For iOS users, here are the major issues that have been fixed:
- Incorrect sleep syncing with Apple Health
- Impossibility to edit your sleep data
Have fun with this new version!
Armelle, Withings Customer Service